The Mysterious Madam Morpho - Delilah S. Dawson Sang Sang Sang…..I cannot sing the praises of this land enough. Delilah S. Dawson has created the fantastic steampunk world that I can’t seem to get enough of. A world full of vampiric wildlife, mechanical automatons, magic and romance. This novella was a delightful look into more of Criminy’s Clockwork Caravan. Although the story is centered around two other characters it starts with my favorite couple in Sang Criminy Stain and Letitia Everett. I enjoyed seeing there playful banter yet again two years after we left their story. Criminy and Letitia’s interlude is abruptly interrupted by the arrival of Imogen, a woman running away from London with a butterfly act. Madam Morpho (Imogen) and the Mysterious Mr. Murdoch are brought together to build a stage of sorts for the butterfly act. The romance in this builds quickly as it must because of the length but it is still tender and warm. Both Imogen and Mr. Murdoch have something they are hiding. As Mr. Murdoch learns of Imogen’s past it is clear that he feels a need to protect her. I like that Imogen is such a smart and savvy person, she found a way to go to Kings College when it was only open to men. She has been isolated for most of her life so she and Mr. Murdoch have a kinship of sorts in that area.Dawson’s dialog is fun and each person’s voice seems individual to them alone. “I’m not a scientist Imogen. I’m an artificer.” “Meaning?” “Meaning I’m better with my hands than my words.”And, “So long as you understand that this experiment of yours is not without consequences. A butterfly’s wings flapping in Ceylon can bring a hurricane twirling to your door in London. Everything I do is done with intention and cannot be undone”Shocked at her own impropriety, she murmured, “So undo me.” There is a particularly steamy scene with some wonderful imagery….Fans self. I enjoyed the mystery of finding out what secrets both were hiding. Although I basically knew how the story would end up I enjoyed reading this novella to the very end and I don’t think it would have been right to end any other way. Again just another delight from Mrs. Dawson and I look forward to reading many more books from the world of Sang.