At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost “How could you be nervous about asking me to marry you, Bones? I'd die for you. Why wouldn't I want to live for you as well?”While there was a slight drop off between the first and second book this one rebounds quite nicely and is as good if not better than the first. Cat and Bones are back with great banter, dark humor and fun shenanigans again with an even more deadly adversary. I will say that the author gave me a few serious heart palpitations and moments of worry for our couple and friends. There were even a few scenes I actually teared up at and that is hard to do to me in a series like this one. One of the things I like the most about the Dark Huntress series is there isn’t a lot of down time. Even when Cat is on hold waiting for a development with the bad guy there are other fight scenes or adventures happening in between. Always a lot of movement to the story and Bones always comes through with some sort of surprise. I have a great time reading how Bones still antagonizes Cat’s mom. Those to me are some of the funniest scenes.Great story with a lot of action! Never a dull moment.