Succubus Shadows - Richelle Mead “Your truths are worse than your lies.”Minor spoilers books 1-4 RM still has a sense of humor even when things in her book get dark she still add in some punchiness to lighten the mood. I will say there were some very disturbing heart pounding moments where I really felt for Georgina. The scenes from her past gave so much insight into her character and why she was the reluctant succubus of the first book. Georgina and Seth can’t seem to get on the same page for long (although when they do it is hot, all I’m saying is office scene from book 4). Seth feeling incredibly guilty over the affair he and Georgina had is now engaged to Maddie. Talk about an overcorrection I’m still mad about that. Georgina is having a difficult time with it. It doesn’t help that Maddie keeps asking for wedding help from her. She is feeling pretty down to see the love of her life ready to marry someone else. When she is feeling her darkest and weakest something calls to her beckoning her to follow.It doesn’t seem to help that she and Seth keep getting thrown together making her feelings for him clearer and her despair over his upcoming wedding even worse.There is also a succubus on vacation in her town that seems to want to cause a little trouble. Seth doesn’t seem really happy he is going along with the wedding and planning but having trouble focusing and finishing his book. “My muse is an ungrateful harlot who’s abandoned me to actually come up with my own plots.”Carter is one of my favorite characters in this series. I love his cryptic advice that pushes just enough but never seems completely overt. He really stepped up and even almost interfered in this one. I’m glad Roman is back he was my most improved character this book, and really took charge. The rest of the gang also jumped in to help our Heroine in her darkest hour and Seth once again dropped everything to be by Georgina’s side in her time of need, like we expected anything different from him. I loved this book because I loved the ending. I wasn’t sure it was going to happen and RM fooled me for awhile but then she let me relax and gave me hope going into the final book. I can’t wait to find out how the series ends.