Succubus Revealed - Richelle Mead 4.25 solid series ending. “So, “Jerome continued, “When I denied it, she demanded we set up and prove what superior Hellish minions we are.”“How?” asked Hugh, looking mildly interested. “With a soul pledge drive?”“Don’t be ridiculous,” said Jerome.“Then with what?” I asked.Jerome gave us a tight-lipped smile. “With Bowling.”That’s right Hell’s minions prove who is the biggest baddy with bowling. RM does have a sense of humor that is for sure. Or she really likes bowling. The last book of the series we are finally here and it has been an emotional ride. I have loved/hated my time with Seth and Georgina (you know why if you have read books 3 and 4) as well as the rest of the supporting cast and will be sad to see them go. There were moments of true tenderness and sacrifice in this book along with some ridiculousness.When we left Georgina and Seth after book 5 they finally moved past some of the issues keeping them apart and are truly together in every way possible now. Georgina is so happy in her relationship but it still nags her that he said her true name, it has been sticking in that back of her head that he knew it when he shouldn’t. Andrea is still very sick and everyone is helping out with all the girls even Seth’s mom and brother have come to town to help in this time of need. Parts of this arc were hard, because it is so sad to think of a younger person dying of cancer and possibly leaving behind five daughters it was so heart wrenching at times for me, but beautiful how family comes together.Things start to fall apart when a transfer notice unexpectedly comes in sending Georgina away from Seattle and Seth. Seth can’t immediately go with her since he needs to be there for his family again they are put in a position that threatens both of their happiness for the greater good. Something seems amiss and Roman is going to help figure it all out even if he has to go against all of Hell to do it.“You remember our talk about purpose and meaning?" he asked me, the smile disappearing. "Well, I think this might be mine. I think this is what I was meant to do, Georgina.”RM did a very good job of tying up the end of her series. Georgina and Seth proved yet again how much they are meant to be together and although I knew in my heart who Seth ‘really’ was it was still revealed in a way that was unusual and unexpected. Carter is one of my favorite characters throughout this series and it was no different in this book as well. He was a shining light and I really teared up when he played Santa for the girls. It was truly one of the most touching scenes I’ve read in a book. Even though it was not all HEA there was enough that I was so happy for Georgina and Seth. Ah Roman…..his fate is unsure but love lead him to do what he ultimately did and I felt his character was completely redeemed from the first book. I would love to see a spin off series with Roman or Carter or hell both in it, I think that could be extraordinary. I really hope that RM revisits this world in the future just for some of the other characters. I am truly happy with the ending of the series and imagine the future as bright for G & S. I stuck in this after book three for the dream and I really wasn’t disappointed “How we love others is affected by how we love ourselves, and for the first time in a long time, I was whole.”